Mani monday with Sally Hansen

sally hansen, diamond strength, 360 diamond and rubies, nails, nail polish, review, beauty
Happy Monday! Or as happy as it can be anyway until Friday, right? In celebration of Lunar New Year's, I decided to paint my nails red which is a big deal for me. I always feel like I can never find the right red shade. There's warm reds, cool reds, orange reds...the list goes on and makes my brain spin. I was at CVS when I came across Sally Hansen's #360 Diamond and Rubies shade. It's such a gorgeous red and I managed to talk myself into buying it. While I don't think it's quite "diamond" strength, it was easy to apply and it was cheap!

This weekend was pretty crazy with a ton of things going on. There was my grandma's birthday dinner, a pop-up shop event at W San Francisco and Lunar New Year's all weekend long. My grandma's birthday was very sweet and intimate. She made long noodles for all her grandchildren to live a long life! As for pop-up shop event, I'll post a recap of that hopefully tomorrow. I've got two exams coming up so I'm studying (attempting to anyway) non-stop. Wish me LOTS of luck!

1 comment

  1. Thanks for your note on my blog! Love red polish now too. Sweet about your grandma.
    Have a good week!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

© commutecute

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.