Berliner dom

 photo jumpshot_zpscd6e0d3e.jpg
 photo berlinerdom-top_zps27ba5270.jpg
 photo tonh-1_zpsda79afee.jpg
 photo berlinerdom-side_zps1f0d6eea.jpg
 photo half-wide-fixed_zps025bec41.jpg
Wearing: c/o Charlotte Russe top (similar), c/o Charlotte Russe skirt (similar), Topshop sandals

I wish I had taken more photos in Miami but I was having way too much fun catching up with friends. I made it a point to not do touristy things while I was there. Liane dropped me off at the airport before heading to work.  I always find myself involved in funny situations with airport security. (And by funny, I mean I'm panicking at the time and then my friends laugh at me later.)

Exhibit A: When I was stopped at Hong Kong International airport because they found a mini knife in my bag. I had chills when security said, "You are carrying a small knife." After freaking out and having security go through my luggage, it turns out said knife was a travel size nail file. Face palm.

Exhibit B: Arriving at Bankok, Thailand, I had no clue where I was staying because my aunt had booked the hotel through a travel agency. Everyone else got to go through customs except me. I stood off to the side for who knows how long until security decided it was okay.

I forgot about those moments until something happened this time around while heading to Berlin. First, I wasn't able to board the plane because I forgot to sign my passport. I don't even know what to say to that. I signed and went on my merry way. I located my seat which was next to a rather nice gentleman, who talked about all the cool things I should do in Germany. He mentioned he flew a lot for his work and I asked him what his occupation is. 

Homeland security.

Go figure.

Ps.
Thank you Charlotte Russe for the outfits! 



4 comments

  1. These photos are gorgeous, Christina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Brittany! We should catch up sometime! :) X

      Delete
  2. Lol! Homeland Security! How cool though. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it always happens to me! At least I was safe, right?

      Delete

© commutecute

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.