come one, come all

O is for Obey, A is for Azalea
I've been MIA because I decided to go on a spontaneous road trip to Southern California this past weekend. My friend Kat is insanely good at persuading me to do things and well, I ended up in Anaheim and Santa Monica for the weekend. I decided not to bring my laptop (which is SO hard, am I right!?) and tried to stay off my phone when I was hanging out with friends. If I was on my phone, it was mostly to take pictures. I can't wait to update the blog so if there's two posts per day, don't be too surprised.

Also, I'm going to try to attend this event because I love Obey Clothing and Azalea is super cool. The boutique carries awesome brands and I'm excited to see what's there tomorrow. Hope to see you there!

Stay updated with me on Instagram and Twitter. X

No comments

Post a Comment

© commutecute

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.