At ease

Untitled
8
One of my early memories of being introduced to fashion is when I was growing up in New York City and my mom took me to GAP. I remember trailing after her and running my hands through all the denim on hangers. The store was HUGE...okay, I was a short and tiny kid at the time. You're probably thinking, "Oh, big deal. It's just GAP!" For me, it was and is a big deal. GAP is a brand of clothing that I find myself always coming back to. It's where I buy versatile pieces that I find myself reaching for over and over again. Plus when there are sales (I'm talking about those extra 50% off sales), everything is such a steal. I find myself at the register wanting to put things back and that feeling disappears when the sales associate tells me, "You're getting a great deal! This is $3." Well then, what's one more t-shirt?

5
Jacket// GAP 
Tank// Forever 21
Shorts// Forever 21
Shoes// Loeffler Randall 
 Sunnies// House of Harlow 1960 

3 comments

  1. This is such a lovely outfit,
    I looove your shoes, they have
    a wonderful colour. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures.
    I love your story, I cannot imagine how big stores are in America and New York.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete

© commutecute

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.