Warby Parker's spectrum sun collection

warby parker, sunglasses, spring collection, spectrum, arainymelody, fashion blogger
warby parker, sunglasses, spring collection, spectrum, arainymelody, fashion blogger
I'm happy to say I've been a fan of Warby Parker since I discovered the company a few years ago. What initially caught my interest is their amazing company value of giving back to the community. Their motto is "Buy a Pair, Give a Pair." So how can I not share Warby Parker's latest Spectrum Sun collection? There are 9 new styles featuring three new exclusive rich colors. I love how there's the classic shapes with versatile colors for those who wish to have that essential pair for daily wear. Then there are more colorful options which I find are perfect for the new season. Let's be real though: I'd probably still wear the cherry blossom color sunnies every day anyway.

With my birthday right around the corner, I believe one these will go right on my wish list or well, my shopping cart.

To see the rest of the collection:


warby parker, sunglasses, spring collection, spectrum, arainymelody

Did you pick a favorite yet? Starting today, the Spectrum Sun collection will be available at Warby Parker retail locations and online at WarbyParker.com. Here's to reaching that 1 million glasses milestone!

And as usual, stay instantly updated with me on Instagram & Twitter.


3 comments

  1. These are gorgeous, lovely blog you have here.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of the Pipers and the Minnie's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a pair of Warby Parkers for my birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

© commutecute

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.