cheat sheet

Lancome,
Chipped nail polish used to bother me. I don't know when it changed but now I see it as a way to get creative. I either use a printed nail wrap instead of re-painting it to add some fun to my solid color manicure or I'll find a glittery color and paint it on top. This week I'm using my favorite Lancome color, Violette Coquette. My nails were starting to grow out and instead of finding a new color, I decided to test out Ciate's Wrap Star that my best friend gave me. It filled in the empty spots perfectly. Voila-new manicure!

Lancome, Ciate, beauty, Mani Monday, nail polish, beauty blogger, purple

Ciate// Wrap Star (similar

Stay updated with me on Instagram and Twitter.

No comments

Post a Comment

© commutecute

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.