Casual weekend wear


Wearing: Madewell// tank top, boyfriend jeans, leather tote, zip pouch, leopard flats

Lately I find myself gravitating towards a more simple style. It makes putting outfits together quicker and I get more wear out of it. Madewell is the perfect example of effortless and cool. They carry pieces that are worth investing in. For those of us on a budget, the best time to shop there is when they have an additional 40% sale. I've been able to snag t-shirts for less than $10.

I created this Polyvore set because 1. I'm addicted to looking at the collages and 2. this is my current weekend outfit on repeat. Tank, denim, flats and a tote to carry to toss my life in. The pouch is for the little things that seem to get lost. Chapstick, keys, bobby pins...you know what I'm talking about. The look is easy to change up with a few accessories or even a bright lipstick for that pop of color.

With that said, I'm going to enjoy the summer sun and Grace: A Memoir.

Happy weekend! 

1 comment

  1. That bag looks like it would make an awesome flight bag, it looks so big!

    ReplyDelete

© commutecute

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.