The big day


the big day


Wearing: Nasty Gal pink tube dress, Topshop palm romper, orange chiffon dressTopshop pink lace dress, & Nasty Gal daisy yellow dress

Kidding! It's not my big day but a good friend's big day. I made this Polyvore set because I still haven't figured out what I want to wear. I've been searching high and low for dresses and from the set, you can see that I'm all over the place. I want something pink but then something floral catches my eye. Another few tabs later, I'm like, "Oh wait, what about a romper?" I obviously have no idea what I'm wearing yet.

I'll be heading to Malibu next week and I can barely contain my excitement. I love weddings. There's something magical about being in a place where two people are pledging their love to one another in front of family and close friends. I missed out on the lovely Parisian bridal shower because I was in Europe. But! I've been fortunate enough to help out here and there. I can't wait to see the venue and how everything is put together. No worries, I'll be snapping plenty of photos when given the chance.

Congratulations, my friend. Wishing you all the best! 


1 comment

© commutecute

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.