The one that got away

 photo 42F05FWHT_2_large_zps6b8e0797.jpg
Sorry for all the going back and forth with traveling posts. I can't help it-there are just so many things going on in my mind that I want to write about. For instance, these Topshop oxfords

When I was in London, Tonh was on this endless summer search for Birkenstocks. We went into Topshop on Oxford Street to check it out. While she was shopping for potential sandals, I came across the above said shoes. 

White. Oxfords. Perforated. Gold tipped. 

What's not to love? I immediately went into shoe hunting mode and searched for my size. When I discovered there was none, I asked the sales associate who became the bearer of sad sad news. 

I haven't thought about the shoes since that day. Then I received an e-mail and saw they were on sale. It was meant to be! My insides were jumping for joy until I realized there are only two sizes left...neither being my size.

Now it's 1:40 AM and I'm sighing wistfully over these pretty shoes that got away.

No comments

Post a Comment

© commutecute

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.